How Do I Redeem a Digital Gift Voucher?
You may have received a Company Of Books digital voucher by email or printed out. A digital voucher has 16 digits on it. Here’s how to redeem it on our online shop –
- Add books to your shopping bag. When you are ready to checkout, click Go To Checkout and under the Shopping Cart look for Have A Company Of Books Gift Card?
- Choose Click to Redeem your code.
- Use the top box to enter the 16 digit gift voucher code.
- The total of your shopping bag is deducted by the gift voucher amount and you will see your remaining gift card balance if any.
- If you have a balance to pay after the gift card is redeemed, you can pay the balance during the checkout process.
- Enter your email address and click Checkout.
- Choose Deliver to an Address or Collect From Shop and enter your details.
- If a further payment is due, please choose a payment method.
- Place your order and that’s it, we’ll take care of the rest.
How Do I Redeem a Handwritten Voucher?
You may have received a traditional handwritten Company Of Books gift voucher. It will show To and From with a value, and has a unique 4 number code printed on it. Here’s how to redeem it on our online shop –
- Add books to your shopping bag. When you are ready to checkout, click Go To Checkout and enter your email address.
- Click continue and choose Deliver to an Address or Collect From Shop. Fill in details and click continue.
- If you have received a handwritten Company Of Books voucher, please choose this option as your payment option. There are only 4 digits printed on the handwritten vouchers. If there are 16 digits on it, please look at how to redeem a digital gift voucher.
- Fill out your contact details and in the information box below the address, please enter your voucher number, e.g. 0112.
- Place Order and we will check your voucher balance and contact you if further payment is required.
How long does it take to receive an order?
We aim to process all orders as quickly as we can.
Postal services – orders placed by 6pm are generally dispatched on the next postal service working day (Monday to Friday). An Post generally aim to deliver within 1-2 days of posting, however delays can occur especially coming up to their busy times like Christmas.
If we have sent you a tracking number via e-mail, you can monitor progress of your item at https://www.anpost.com/. Please contact An Post with further enquiries if a parcel has not been received within expected time-frames. Their number is 01 705 7600.
Local delivery services – Our delivery timelines are subject to volumes and weather! We generally deliver each working day, Monday to Friday. If you have a particular deadline, please give us at least 48 hours notice and let us know during the ordering process and we will do our best to meet your deadline.
While we generally organise our deliveries from oldest to newest, in order to maintain the free service, we also group items by area and delivery frequency varies. Delivery times are on a best endeavours basis.
- Ranelagh – daily
- Donnybrook, Ballsbridge – every 1-2 days
- Rathmines/Rathgar/Dartry – every 2 days
- Portobello, Milltown, Clonskeagh / other – every 3 days
Why don’t I see a Free Local Delivery option?
Free delivery is provided as a convenience to our customers. The delivery zone is approximately 2.5 km from our premises at 96 Ranelagh and we reserve the right to amend this zone at any time. The delivery address entered at the time of purchase will determine whether the service is available or not. If your address is outside of the free local delivery zone, you have the option to choose delivery via An Post or free in store collection.
The local delivery service may be suspended from time to time due to staff holidays (e.g. between Christmas and New Year) but you will be advised of this prior to completing your purchase.